Engineer, philosopher, adventurer.
- AuthorPop. A book review and rating site originally written in MeteorJS,
now reimplementing in Clojure with Ring/Compojure and eventually React/Om.
- Hiss. A scalable Python distributed messaging framework using a gossip algorithm with vector clocks for causal ordering, and built on top of Twisted.
- Thebes. A Clojure system for data aggregation and analysis.
- Storm-Hyperdex. Open source library for connecting the real time system
Storm to the powerful next gen key value store, Hyperdex.
- Convex-Hull. A final project to visualize convex-hull finding algorithms.
- World’s End. A basic graphical game in C demonstrating skyboxes,
animation, and 3D models.
- The Fun of Connection: Building Abstractions in Data Systems (Midwest.io, 2015).
- Technical Foundations of Vertica (Presented at Intent Media, Inc, 2013)
- Convex Hull Finding Algorithms (Presented as academic research for an
- Award for Excellence in Computer Science (Wheaton College, 2012)
- 12th place ACM Midwest Region Programming Competition, 2009
- 1st Place ACCA Programming Competition, 2009
- Member, Board of Trustees, Math, Engineering, and Science
Academy, Brooklyn, NY, 2015
- Video Game Programming with Scratch Math, Engineering, and Science
Academy, Brooklyn, NY (2014)
- Video Game Programming with Racket, Global Tech Prepratory
School, New York, NY (2013)